Howard Zien

Howard Zien

I believe the key to Business Logic‘s success is our ability to put ourselves in your shoes—sitting at your desk, experiencing your business pressures. In this role, we envision the tools we would need if we were faced with your problems. Our clients say that including Business Logic in their business review and analysis process helped them define their needs more clearly. They gained insights they wouldn’t have reached on their own.

While each business is unique, about 70% of every organization’s software needs are common to all companies. Plenty of packaged software—also called enterprise software—is available to meet these needs. At Business Logic, we design and develop the software that meets the other 30% of your company’s information needs. These are the needs that make your organization special. By satisfying them, we help you realize the full potential of your business. We help you automate, accelerate and focus performance,  giving your company a competitive edge in the marketplace.

Howard P. Zien is the president of Business Logic Incorporated. He has been in the consulting and software development field since the early 1970s. A graduate of Princeton University, Howard earned an MBA in accounting and finance from New York University’s Stern School of Business.

Visit our website: www.BLogicNYC.com

Visit me on LinkedIn

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: